Based in Istanbul, Turkey
DescriptionGo on this deeply emotional journey as Mother Bilby and save your beloved children who got separated from you because of a frightening flood caused by the never-ending rain. Climb, jump, and gnaw your way under the ground in Macrotis: A Mother's Journey, a 2.5D puzzle-platformer. Solve challenging puzzles by interacting with the beautiful yet dangerous world, while avoiding deadly traps that could end the adventure immediately.
A great variety of natural and supernatural abilities will aid you on your emotive trip. Will you be able to help the desperate Mother find and rescue her cute little children?
- Live through hours of adventure filled with thought provoking and sometimes unforgiving puzzles
- Experience an emotional journey with an immersive storyline
- Gain magical abilities that lets you pass through walls and raise barriers
- Overcome obstacles by digging and gnawing
- Use water physics to your advantage and proceed without drowning
- Enjoy a beautiful yet dangerous atmosphere
- Gather lots of collectables and learn the lore of the magical world of Macrotis
- Earn Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- Play the game either in English, Turkish, French, Spanish, Chinese, or German (for now)
Macrotis HD Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "RESPAWN Indie Game Expo participant" Macrotis, 2017
- "Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey | Impressions"
- Maggie Wall, Big Boss Battle
- "GIST 2018: Proud Dinosaurs’ first game Macrotis is announced"
- GoodGamers.Biz, GOODGAMERS
- "Macrotis: Bir Annenin Yolculuğu Tanıtım Fragmanı Yayınlandı"
- Özay Şen, FRPNET
- "İstanbullu Proud Dinasours Ekibinden Sevimli ve Masalsı Bir Oyun Geliyor: Macrotis"
- C. Serpil Ulutürk, Oyungezer
Official Dev Blog
Blog posts from our team on the development process devlog.prouddinosaurs.com.
About Proud Dinosaurs
Proud Dinosaurs is an independent game development studio founded in 2016 by a small group of developers. As the first project, Macrotis, took shape over the months; the team was filled with more specialists. By early 2017 the team had filled up and the project was well under way. The current team is quite ambitious for an indie developer on their first game, but every member brings their own unique skills to the mix.
More information on Proud Dinosaurs, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Emin Can Kargi
Fevzi Ozgur Nergis