Based in Istanbul, Turkey
Our first game, Macrotis, is a 2.5D puzzle-platformer with innovative gameplay and a very immersive environment. You will help Mother Bilby reach her kids again after being separated from them in the flood, and perhaps do something about that pesky rain on the way. The character will have various natural abilities to help her with the puzzles and pick up even more abilities on the way. The thought of reaching your children will keep you going as you climb, jump, swim and gnaw your way under the ground.
- Play as the adorable and plucky Mother Bilby as she tries to reach her children
- Thought-provoking puzzles
- Light platformer elements
- Optional collectibles
- Frequent checkpoint system to avoid punishing the player
- Beautiful nature graphics
- Mood-enhancing music
- Voice acting and narration
- A lovely story of how far a mother will go for her children
Macrotis HD Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "RESPAWN Indie Game Expo participant" Macrotis, 2017
- "GIST 2018: Proud Dinosaurs’ first game Macrotis is announced"
- GoodGamers.Biz, GOODGAMERS
- "Macrotis: Bir Annenin Yolculuğu Tanıtım Fragmanı Yayınlandı"
- Özay Şen, FRPNET
- "İstanbullu Proud Dinasours Ekibinden Sevimli ve Masalsı Bir Oyun Geliyor: Macrotis"
- C. Serpil Ulutürk, Oyungezer
Official Dev Blog
Blog posts from our team on the development process devlog.prouddinosaurs.com.
About Proud Dinosaurs
Proud Dinosaurs is an independent game development studio founded in 2016 by a small group of developers. As the first project, Macrotis, took shape over the months; the team was filled with more specialists. By early 2017 the team had filled up and the project was well under way. The current team is quite ambitious for an indie developer on their first game, but every member brings their own unique skills to the mix.
More information on Proud Dinosaurs, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Emin Can Kargi
Fevzi Ozgur Nergis
A. Filinta Abusoglu